1. To reserve the property, you should complete and then print, the Booking Form and return it together with the 20% deposit. We will send a confirmation statement which will be a formal acceptance of the booking. Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
2. The balance must be paid no less than eight weeks before the first day of the holiday. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the holiday require full payment at the time of booking.
3. The damage deposit of £50 is payable to cover any damage to the property or contents (the property being the house and grounds), although the clients liability is not limited to this amount. The damage deposit will be refunded or accounted for within two weeks of the end of the holiday.
4. In the event of cancellation prior to eight weeks before the start of the holiday, only the booking deposit will be forfeited.
Thereafter, cancellation charges will be the full rental. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND INSURANCE FOR BOTH MEDICAL AND PERSONAL COVER WHICH INCLUDES CANCELLATION CHARGES.
5. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and its contents and to leave it clean and tidy at the end of the holiday. We reserve the right to deduct cleaning charges from the damage deposit if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
6. In the event of any property breakdown the client is asked to report to the owners to enable repairs to be effected at the earliest possible time. We will not be liable for any temporary stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment or appliance failure.
7. The rental period will commence at 1600 hours on the first day and terminate at 1000 hours on the last day. If you plan to arrive earlier, please let us know and we will do our best to have the property ready for you.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage caused in or around St. Iven.